Parent and Grandparent Refresher Class
This class answers questions such as:
- What do I do if my child or infant is choking?
- How do I perform CPR on an infant?
- Should I be concerned about summer/winter weather exposure?
- What do I do in case of a burn?
- What kind of items should I keep in a first aid kit when children are around?
Designed to fit into your busy schedule, this two hour course makes sure that you can provide a safe environment for the children in your life.
The course comes with a laminated skills card for quick reference.
For more information about this course or to register, view the Parent/Grandparent Refresher Class page.